Sahbad Motivation Corner

This blog is aimed at providing a forum for readers to get motivated and benefit from sahbad's stories, experiences and lessons

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A NEW DAWN

In The Name Of God, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

It's indeed a new dawn, a new period and season for thanks and upliftment. I feel surprised and delighted typing this post right now. Did i ever believe i could be doing this four months ago?

It's quite evident that i blogged last on november last year. In fact i've never been comfortable with it, but a kind of force kept holding me back. I thought of writing once in a while but i kept procrastinating.

Recently, i asked myself for how long this stagnated life will continue. Then i made a firm decision within myself that i will pursue whatever i want to accomplish against all odds. I prayed for guidance and assistance and wow! the idea struck!

This is one important success trait i will never forget. It is known as belief. Once you believe you are going to achieve something, you'll be motivated to move towards accomplishment. I made a firm decision within myself that i would write this month. And because, i kept that firm belief strong, thats why i am happy to return to my blogosphere after four months. I hope to keep accelerating my effots and keep my motivation going.

Remember, if you believe, you will concieve and then achieve. I always recite this affirmative command to drive me frequently " I AM A MAN NOT A BOY"

Till we meet soonest, stay activate to succeed.
Thanks to God Almighty.

P.S Pls don't forget to subscribe for Activate Your Success E-zine (spam-free) here http://archives.zinester.com/64971 . Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home